Please Note! As of September 7, 2021 We have a very limited number of single vendor booths available (no adjacent booths). If you would like to apply use the application and payment form here.
We’re excited to have vendors and artists, both new and old, attend the 2021 SiouxperCon event!
- 10′ x 10′ vendor booths are $250
- Artist Alley spots are $150 (includes 8′ table)
- Vendor booths come with one (1) 8′ table, electricity, two (2) chairs and a wastebasket. Pipe and drape are provided between and behind the booths.
- Artist Alley tables come with one (1) 8′ table, two (2) chairs and a wastebasket. Please note, Artist Alley tables do not come with electricity or access to outlets!
- Three (3) badges are included. Additional weekend badges are available for purchase. A one-day pass is $10 and a weekend pass isr $25.
Additional tables, as well as chairs, skirting, and additional pipe and drape are available through the Convention Center. You can contact the venue directly for pricing information and ordering at:
Booth Dates and Times
Exhibitors’ Hall hours are as follows:
Setup: Friday, October 1st, 8:00am-3:00pm
- Friday, October 1st: 3:00 pm to 7:30 pm
- Saturday, October 2nd: 11:00 am to 7:30 pm
- Sunday, October 3rd: 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tear Down: Sunday, October 3rd: 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Please review the Vendor Agreement prior to filling out the application form. You will be required to sign the agreement upon acceptance of your application.
COVID 19 Safety Protocols
The full official COVID Policy is available at https://siouxpercon.com/covid-19-info/. Please note that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 (corona virus) exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is a contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By exhibiting at the event, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. You voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold event organizers, venue operators, managers and venue owners and their agents and their contractors, liable for any COVID-19 illness or injury in connection with you or your guests’ attendance at the event.